2004 HARSCO GO4S-111-BC Mud Mantis Track undercutter REM_1462-UC
Click here to learn more about our financing partners.
Mud Mantis Track undercutter
Price: $$245,000 USD
- ** See Specs attached **
- “Mud Mantis” track and switch undercutter/cleaner
- Designed to undercut in the worst conditions
- Can be used in conjunction with a production ballast cleaner
- Designed to perform switch and spot undercutting with one operator and without auxiliary equipment
- Dual undercutter bar/digging wheel design
- Machine designed to quickly cut-in and begin work
- Removed ballast can be conveyed to either a vibrating screen for cleaning/recovery or directly to the spoil conveyor system
- Can be used as an out-of-face ballast cleaner for short mud spots on a mainline
- Machine can work ahead of a high-output ballast cleaner to prep cut-in points & be used on short sites between switches or a switch and a crossing
- Can pull up to four 100-ton ballast cars eliminating the need for a ballast work train
- T2 15L 635HP Cummins
- Over $3 mill new!
Interested in this Listing?